Hello there, I’m Mayank.
I began working with the Salesforce platform back in 2012 and have come a long way since then. It all started with administration and configuration but now I also indulge myself in custom development, when needed. I have been in awe of the Force.com platform to an extent where I decided to prepare for and take all five certification exams within six weeks and ended up passing them in the first attempt. I now have 23 Salesforce certifications and wish to continue adding more to the list.
The goal of my blog is to help Salesforce administrators, developers and end users find answers to the most common problems. I am quite active on the success community and well aware of the challenges that the users face on a daily basis. I will try my best to cover as many of them as possible and provide you with a solution that makes you exclaim, ‘Wow, this was easy!’.
In case you are interested in knowing a little more about me:
- I am a Salesforce Solution Architect/Developer/Consultant. Salesforce administration/development used to be a side gig for me but not anymore.
- I am a Salesforce MVP and feel honored to be a part of this elite group.
- I am an Answers Community addict and spend a couple of hours everyday answering questions and helping people out there.
- I host ADM 201 & ADM 211 study groups which have a 100% success rate so far and if you are interested in joining, feel free to send me an E-mail. I don’t charge anything and all I expect is an E-mail from you after taking the exam.
- I got married in November 2014 and my wife has been the most supportive person ever since I started this journey.
- I went to Dreamforce for the first time in 2014 and promised myself that I will attend it every year, until the end of time!
I hope there’s something useful for you to take away from my site which helps you be a better administrator, developer or Salesforce end user. Thanks a ton for visiting and I will be glad to connect via LinkedIn, Email, Twitter or Success Community .